Global Dental Restorative Supplies Market Expected To Reach US$ 6,649.4 Mn By 2026
The latest market report published by Brisk Insights “Dental Restorative Supplies Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 - 2026” the dental restorative supplies market was valued at US$ 3,852.0 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 6,649.4 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.2 % during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
The global dental restorative supplies market shows fruitful growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 attributed to an increase in dental restoration procedures including crowns, bridges, fillings, implants and others globally. Dental restoration is diagnosis and treatment of conditions influencing the teeth, gums, and other maxillofacial zones of the human body. Growing prevalence of dental issues, for example, tooth decay, losing teeth, and other dental infections leading to the replacement of tooth are the main considerations prone to drive the market during the forecast period.
The complete report is available at https://www.briskinsights.com/report/dental-restorative-supplies-market
Other major factors driving the overall demand in the market include, advancement in the smart digital dental industry, new technology assessment in 3D printing technology, utilization of advanced CAD/CAM systems, rising demand for implants in the cosmetic dental industry, and increasing dental tourism are enhancing the growth of the overall market during the forecast period. Utilization of top applications in the dental restorative supplies is growing significantly, majorly in the developed nations. Treatment with advanced biomaterials, impression materials, bonding agents & adhesives, expendable pattern materials, and other denture materials is widely seen in the dental industry. Increasing procedures with metal alloys, ceramics, and composite materials are in demand; it helps promote the dental health for a long term.
Advancement in composite materials globally along with increasing aesthetic procedures with new composite resins is further going to spur revenue growth during the forecast period. The growing cosmetic dentistry is boosting the demand for aesthetic restorations; also, the need for numerous colored tooth fillings drives the growth for non-metal filling materials. Improvement in the accuracy of restoration techniques with enhanced models such as intraoral imaging technique, dental digital radiography, and new technology assessment in computer-aided implant dentistry is showing lucrative growth during the forecast period.
A larger part of the general population is experiencing dental complications in the United States, which is due to untreated infection or tooth decay. There is a high prevalence of periodontal disease in the U.S., majorly affecting children. As per the current statistics and studies from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other Dental Research Institutes in the U.S. and Europe, there is an increasing need for dental routine checkups, diagnosis, and treatment. Substantial surgical procedures are also preferred in a few complicated cases, owing to high demand for restorative materials in the hospitals, dental clinics, and surgical centers. Overall growth in the target patient pool in the developing nations such as Brazil, India, China, Mexico, Argentina, Indonesia and others, rising adoption of technologically advanced procedures along with increasing number of dental hospitals, clinics, and laboratories is contributing maximum revenue share during the forecast period.
The increased cost of the dental implant procedures, lack of awareness about the treatment and management of dental restoration techniques, lack of skilled dental professionals in the developing nations, and the conflicting reimbursement policies are few external factors restraining the overall growth of the dental restorative supplies market globally. Other external factors include, rising minimally invasive treatments, increasing awareness related to dental restoration advanced materials and its applications, are fueling the demand for dental restorative supplies in near future.
Key Market Movements:
• Globally, the dental restorative supplies market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 6.2% for the period from 2018 to 2026
• Based on the product, the metal alloys and ceramics segment shows lucrative growth with increasing applications in the dental restorative procedures. Higher technology assessment in the products with computer-aided dentistry is gaining traction in the market.
• Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific to shows promising opportunities and shows growing CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising awareness among the individuals about new and advanced dental restorative supplies
• Increasing number of advanced dental healthcare settings, easy accessibility of branded products with enhanced digital applications to patients, and increasing healthcare spending in India, China, Mexico, Russia, Brazil, and Japan will contribute the growth of the market during the forecast period
• Major players in this vertical are Dentsply Sirona, Inc., 3MESPE AG, Coltène, DenMat Holdings, LLC, DMG America, LLC, GC Corporation, Kuraray Noritake Dental, Pentron Clinical Technologies, Institut Straumann AG, Zimmer Biomet and others.